Lunix Homes is residential building company specialising in new builds. With a large number of new builds in the works we require a motivated Labourer/Apprentice to join our team.
The role will ideally suit someone who is in their second or third year of their Apprenticeship. This is a permanent full time position with opportunity to learn from skilled builders and be part of an awesome team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to our Site Manager, you will work as part of a close team of motivated tradesmen on multiple jobsites as new builds are completed
- To work at a reasonable speed, always paying attention to quality and finishing
You will need:
- A can-do attitude, be proactive and able to use your initiative
- To be an excellent problem solver and communicator
- Ability to read and understand plans
- Drive to succeed and deliver high quality workmanship
- A full Driver’s License (preferred)
- Understanding of current Health & Safety regulations
- To be honest, reliable and possess a strong work ethic
- A tool belt and your own basic set of hand tools
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or valid NZ work Visa.
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
- Project Location(s):
- Te Awamutu, Waikato, NZ
- Job Type:
- Experienced Apprentice